Hey, remember that time I confessed that I heard a robotic voice that says weird phrases to me when the noise machine is on in the kids’ room? Click here to reminisce with me about my crazy.
It is still happening. Not as much as in the past, since I’ve been spending less time rocking the kids, but still… It hasn’t gotten much better. Here are some of the latest sweet nothings it has been whispering to me in the dark.
- One percent is yours. One percent of what you crook?!? I don’t owe you anything.
- Don’t you have to potty? No, but thanks for asking. I’m a big girl. It’s called a toilet.
- When you’re right, you’re right. Now you’re talking! You’re starting to make so much sense.
- Bedtime for littles. Right on, noise machine! It sure is. I like it when you agree with me.
- I need your flavor. Getting scared again. I don’t know if I want this thing talking to my kids. Nor do I want them being tasted by it.
- Maria-ria. That’s not my name. Is it channeling ghosts now? You guys! I’m freaked out.
Not only am I terrified, but I feel like this freak show should have a name if I am going to publicly acknowledge that it talks to me.
Update (03/23/15): And her name is Maria-ria. Val, you are the winner!!! Send an email to email@example.com so I can get them to you. Thanks for playing!