I swear this is my last post about Christmas gifts, because DUM-DUM-DUM… I am DONE shopping for my kids! To that end, Gabby wanted to write a gift guide all her own, so here it goes.
- If it’s a pink princess dress, I want it. Even if it is too fancy to ever be worn by a three-year old, I want it. Especially if it is a Victorian-style princess dress with what looks like a corset, I want it.
- Elsa’s castle. Seriously, kid? That movie came out forever ago and my kids still want all things Frozen. Sigh.
- All of the crazy expensive tents from The Land of Nod. My fault for letting her look at the catalog.
- More baby dolls with blinking eyes and a pacifier. Because it only took me 2 months to find the one I got her for her birthday…
- Books! Well, luckily I can handle this one. Remember that review I wrote for Bookroo? Well, they have a new incentive program for current subscribers so you can get one free box for every friend you refer this holiday season! If you are not currently a subscriber, you can sign up here and make sure you share Bookroo with your friends so that you can get free boxes too!
*This post contains referral links, but all thoughts and opinions belong to my three-year old.*
What’s on your kids’ wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments!