Hey, everybody! I’ve been MIA over the holidays “enjoying some quality time with my family.” Now that that’s over, I’ve compiled a new list of “Adorable Crap My Kids Say” post. Here are the top 10 most adorable things they mispronounce.
- Porkins = steamed dumplings from Chinese take-out
- Henbains = headbands
- Poopah = their maternal grandfather, aka my dad
- “Waddle my baby up” = swaddle
- “On that farm-y had a horse…”
- They are also still calling band-aids “bain-bains.”
- Chewbockis = Hubs’ Chewbaca slippers
- Kep-chup = ketchup in Lillese
- The “Binch” who stole Christmas
- “Mom, do you bemember ______?”
Do your kids have any cute mispronunciations? Hit me with them in the comments!